Friday, May 15, 2009

News & Continued Thanks To All Of YOu

A new broadening of my photography repertoire will be announced soon. I can't wait to tell you all but I must keep it bottled for a few more days while details are finalized.

On another note, I am again very thankful to all of you bloggies for your kind remarks and encouragement. The number of followers has grown very fast and it is pushing me a little harder to improve with so many attentive eyes.

Truth is ... somedays I don't think I can find anything to shoot. Tonight I was out with one of my sons in Glacial Park in McHenry County. I was feeling the photographic blah of heavily overcast skies. Nothing to photograph! Suddenly a deer, then a few more nearly right beside the car. Sometimes the best photographs you see are written only on the memory card of your God-given brain and while it's color quality is brilliant in that moment ... it may fade as time continues. The next post is all I got for the effort.

NikonSniper Steve

8 comments:

Marcy said...

ARGHHHH! Keep us on pins and needles why don't you! Now the anticipation will make us all crazy. Thanks alot! ( LOL ) But as they say, good things come to those who wait. ;) G' Night, Bless you, and yours. xo~

ShEiLa said...

Way to hook us and then leave us floundering... can't wait til you can reel us in and tell us the news.

ToOdLeS.

Abhishek said...

"Sometimes the best photographs you see are written only on the memory card of your God-given brain and while it's color quality is brilliant in that moment"

That is so true :)

blognut said...

I find myself in awe of anyone who can point a camera and get great pictures! I get red-eyed blurs, so you are my idol today.

#167 Dad said...

Keep doing what you're doing, man. Plainly stated, it's good stuff.

bonifer said...

Enjoying your pics so much, Stephen,
whatever else you do, will be "bonus" for us !!

Lille Diane said...

I am so happy to have discovered your blog. I love your work, Stephen, and it inspires me to keep shooting. It my favorite addiction. And seeing what creative things other people do is my next favorite "high".

I'm happy to follow you. I know we can learn through each other and inspire others as we do.

Thank you for creating such a warm and welcoming blog.

Anonymous said...

Steven.
wonderful photos. good concept to share.
spell check: repertoire.