Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well ... No Photos Today.

Sorry I am wiped out.
I participated in the moving of my Mother from Central Illinois to our little hamlet of Woodstock, IL today. I say I participated because I am not at all what I used to be. I thank God for a large family that did most of the hardest work. Still I ache and typing is hurting my finger tips. I will post something for you tomorrow. Maybe a cute little bunny I saw in East Peoria today ... Oh that last line could get me slapped.
Goodnight.
NikonSniper Steve

10 comments:

asianteenager said...

so great news

Cloudia said...

Glad to learn that you are human too, LOL!
Aloha from the pacific

Anonymous said...

That last line was a good one.....I think your right about that too!!! ..LOL!!! ...hugs, Jennifer

ARUNA said...

everyone needs some break stephen....so pls post something at your convenience!!

family affairs said...

I am feeling exceptionally humbled by the fact that you have added your name to my list of followers - taking my total to 49 when you've got a stonking 543 - HOW DO YOU GET THAT MANY FOLLOWERS? and how did you know I have a Nikon? Lx

Justine said...

Well geez, I hope you didn't hurt your trigger finger doing all that work!

Justine :o )

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Too funny! You are much to be admired for caring for your mom! Bravo!!!! God bless you! ~Janine

Almost Precious said...

Ohhh, moving ! I ache just thinking about it.
I'm surprised that gym's don't have moving as part of their fitness and weight training...have refrigerators, sofa's and king sized mattresses for one to heft and wrestle with. :)
Anna

Elaine said...

Thank God for all the young bodies that can do the muscle work and leave the hard part of surpervision to the rest of us!

Travis said...

As often as I've enjoyed the images you post, I think you're entitled to a day off. Big families are good, but having people willing to help you move is priceless.