Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012



God bless all you who are Dads on this very special day.
I think being a Pop today is harder than ever!
Give it your all!
I hope you have a great day with ... or hearing from your kids.

My Dad was like the rest of us. Not perfect!
BUT Dad told me at a very young age about Jesus and my need for a Savior.
So, ... on that most important scorecard, my Dad was very successful.
He passed the torch of faith on to me.
I am so glad I will see him again someday!

It is very hard to believe that he has now been gone for 6 Father's Days.
Hug your Dads today!

NikonSniper Steve

20 comments:

PurestGreen said...

I love this photo. Very sweet. He looks like he could be a professor at Hogwarts.

JPT said...

Thanks! I hope my four children remember also!

Awesome Sara said...

OMG is today father's day?!?!? crap. well thansk for follwoing my blog. when i saw your profile pic i didnt have my glasses on and i seriously thought you were my dad!! you look very similar!! lol, nice to meet ya man.

ShEiLa said...

I second that!

Being a Father and a provider is not an easy job... don't know which is more tough?

All you Dad's EVERYWHERE... Happy Dad's Day!

ToOdLeS.

Brian Miller said...

ty. happy fathers day!

Loli said...

He is lovely!!!

Montanagirl said...

Amen to that. Check my blog today to see my Dad in the wheatfields.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Endearing personality you've captured!

Taste of My Life said...

Happy Fathers Day!

Jrosa said...

Great man! Nice photo, it give us a good sensation of knowledge and serenety.
Thank you for the nice words!

Gary Keimig said...

Wonderful blog. You have some great stuff here. Really enjoyed going through it.

Kelly L said...

Beautiful picture!
Love,
Kelly

The Solitary Writer said...

happy fathers day to your dad :)

regards
stephen Anthony

Drawn to The Sea said...

There's a gentleness about him... you captured it well.

Lars Shalom said...

i knowling forgot

Marka said...

This photo reminds me of my Grandpa. One day I'll see him again too.

Judy said...

A good gift.

Montanagirl said...

Lovely post. My dad will be 91 this year...We're taking him to brunch tomorrow.

Muffy's Marks said...

Your dad was a good teacher!! I know you cherish the memories of him, and a great big Happy Father's Day to you. May God's blessings be abundant today and forever.

WPgirl said...

I miss my Dad too. He's been gone for 6 Father's Days also.