Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feeling Stuck In No Man's Land?



May you hear hear the voice of Lord speaking softly and tenderly to you today. Here are some encouraging verses that were sent to me today that I need to pass on to those of you who are feeling stuck in no man's land right now.

Psalm 139:9,10
If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.

Psalm 25:12,13
Who is the man who fears the LORD? He will instruct him in the way he should choose. His soul will abide in prosperity, And his descendants will inherit the land.

Psalm 37:23,24
The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, Because the LORD is the One who holds his hand.

Psalm 73:23,24
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With Your counsel You will guide me, And afterward receive me to glory.

Proverbs 3:5,6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 20:24
Man's steps are ordained by the LORD, How then can man understand his way?

2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His"

Seek Him today right where you are! He delivers!
nikonsniper steve

5 comments:

Judy said...

These are wonderful verses, several of them are among my favorites. I've recently found inspiration in the journey to recovery of one of our Wounded Warriors. He and his family have such amazing faith, and these scriptures tie in what I've been blessed to see in their lives, even if only through emails on a prayer loop. God bless them.

Dr. Mohamed said...

Beautiful!

Cloudia said...

"when I was lost,
you comforted me."


Thanks



Aloha from Honolulu

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

Shine said...

LOVE these VERSES:

Proverbs 3:5-6
&
Psalms 25: 12 -13

They are very encouraging & very true! ;)

Anonymous said...

thought provoking post...I particularly like Proverbs 3:5-6...when I was a teenager, I read Proverbs all the time